|Trade Lead Description:
(FOB/SPOT/CI, DIP+PAYRUSSIAN PORTS, ROTTERDAM AND HOUSTON)
1. Buyer sends ICPO to Seller on receipt of Seller's Soft Corporate Offer.
2. Seller issues commercial invoice CI, for the available quantity to Buyer, Buyer Signs and returns to Seller with TSA and NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyer groups with commission structures.
3. Seller issues, Dip Test Authorization letter sign by all parties including buyers tank farm.
4. Upon the sign of DTA by all parties Seller issues fresh SGS Report, Tank receipt, Injection Report, Certificate of Origin, Refinery Reservoir Receipt.
5. Buyer order SGS to Conduct Dip test of the product in the Seller Tank on buyer expense upon successful dip test, Buyer provide vessel details or Tank details, Seller shall immediately submit the (SGS) inspection Report along with the full Proof of Product
(POP) to the Buyer.
6. Buyer makes 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays Commission to all intermediaries involved in the
|Type of Offer:
||Offer to Sell
|Price / Incoterms Conditions:
Posted from Russia - Moskva on 20 November, 2016