|Trade Lead Description:
CLAUSE 8: PROCEDURES NON-NEGOTIABLE
The Transacting Procedures are as Follows: Cost, Insurance and Freight CIF Contract –
1. Buyer signs and returns this FCO, along Buyer Information Sheet, Buyer Company registration document and Buyer Company Profile
2. Seller issues draft SPA & SBLC Verbiage for Buyer’s review and sign. Buyer and Seller signs SPA and lodge SPA with their respective Banks.
3. Buyer’s Bank will send a pre-advice to Seller ’s Bank that buyer is ready willing and able to issue a SBLC for value based on Platt’s day for Commercial Invoice to Seller Bank, as guarantee for the 30.000MT trial shipment.
4. Seller bank will answer by Mt799 that seller is ready to receive the SBLC and with this swift is issuing a PB of 2% of face value of the SBLC. The PB is conditional to receive within 3/5 banking days the SBLC by swift MT760.
5. Upon Seller’s Bank approval of SBLC, Seller signs and completes Charter Party Agreement (CPA) within 10 banking days.
6. EMAIL FOR FULL TERMS
|Type of Offer:
||Offer to Sell
|Price / Incoterms Conditions:
Posted from US - New Jersey on 14 January, 2021